Lemon Parmesan Halibut June 03 2020, 0 Comments
Lemon Parmesan Halibut
A light tasty meal for the summer
- 2 lbs Halibut
- 1/3 cup Flour ( gluten free optional)
- 1 cup Panko bread crumbs
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 TBSP Olive Fusion Hoppy Citrus Sucker Punch seasoning
- 4 TBSP Olive Fusion Sicilian Lemon White Balsamic
- 1 TBSP Garlic, minced
- 5 TBSP Butter, melted
- 1 TBSP Olive Fusion Lemon Pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Grab 3 medium size bowls. Add flour to first.
- In second bowl, combine parmesan cheese, panko crumbs and hoppy citrus sucker punch seasoning.
- In 3rd bowl, add Sicilian lemon balsamic, minced garlic, butter and lemon pepper, stir.
- Cut fish into strips about 1 inch wide.
- Coat fish in flour, lemon mixture and then coat in the parmesan and panko mixture.
- Place fish onto baking pan and bake for 10 minutes. Remove pan from oven, turn fish over.
- Return to oven and bake for additional 12-15 minutes.