Bristol Bay Salmon
Bristol Bay Salmon with Caramelized Beets
- 3 medium sized yellow beets peeled and diced into 1/4 size pieces
- 5 Tbs Olive Fusion Ultra Premium Olive Oil
- 1 Tbs Olive Fusion 100% black strap granulated molasses
- 1 Tbs Olive Fusion Bristol Bay Salmon seasoning
- 2 6oz. salmon filets
- Place salmon on a plate.
- In a bowl, make a paste with 2 Tbs of olive oil and 1 Tbs of Bristol Bay salmon seasoning
- Brush on salmon and let rest for 45 minutes in refrigerator
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees
- Place beets in a ziplock bag
- Mix 2 Tbs of olive oil with 1 Tbs molasses in a bowl Pour over beets and coat well
- Cover a cookie sheet with aluminum foil. Spread beets out on cookie sheet and cover with foil
- Place in oven for 30 minutes
- Remove foil, return to oven for 10 minutes, remove and set aside In medium size fry pan, add 1 Tbs of olive oil, heat to med/high
- Add salmon, skin side down
- Sear for 2 to 3 minuets on each side.
- Remove from pan, remove skin
- Place on plate with beets
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.